|Premiered:||September 14, 1996|
|Written by:||Wendell Morris
|Directed by:||Charles Visser|
|Extra Voices:||Tress MacNeille as Genevieve
Brian George as Critic #1
Pinky becomes a famous modern artist named Pinkasso to provide money for Brain's latest scheme.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- "We shall fire a rocket carrying billions of tiny self-adhesive mirrors at the moon. Upon detonation, the mirrors will cover the entire surface of the orb, thus creating a gigantic disco mirror ball. As humanity spends its every waking moment 'dancing the night away', we shall seize the planet!"
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- The moon would have been if it has been covered by billions of tiny self-adhesive mirrors.
- Pinky after he becomes a famous modern artist.
- Toulouse Le Brain - Artise Modern (Brain)
- Bob Del Monte - Chairman of the House Un-American Artistic Committee (Brain) (Brain)
- Pablo Pinkasso (Pinky)