|Premiered:||November 23, 1996|
|Written by:||Charles M. Howell IV.
|Directed by:||Nelson Recinos|
|Extra Voices:||Tress MacNeille as Female Rock Star
Frank Welker as Ross P.[erot]
Paul Rugg as Dr. Belvedere
After Brain tires of trying to take over the world and seeks help from a support group, he decides world domination is no longer for him. With nothing else to do, Brian then dedicates himself to helping victims of his former passion and makes Pinky his first patient.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- ... interrupt the flow of electricity... No, no, no! Wait! I'll use electronic oscillations to create a molecular change in liquid hand soap causing everyone's hands to stick together. No, a bandwith of 37 isobars would never penetrate rooms lined with ceramic tile ... It's no good ... I've got to find a plan .... Cooking! That's it! The beginning of man's inexorable advancement toward civilization! ... I'll use thoasands of tiny christmas tree lights to cook all the cans of soda in the world, causing them to explode all at once and ... then what?!
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- He created the Nit-a-matic which makes sweather and angora socks, but he doesn't use it for world domination.
- Mr. Ramplik - an uncooperative cable repairman (Brain) (Brain)
- Mr. Googily Eyes - fidgety accountant by day, and caped crusader by night (Pinky)
- On Brain's notebook, the drop shadow for the slashed zero appears prematurely as Brain writes the period on the previous line.
- As a desperate Brain is working with a string of Christmas three lights, his eyes are colored like Pinky's. (Jason Shifferd)