Pinky & The Brain And... Larry
|Premiered:||September 13, 1997|
|Written by:||Gordon Bressack
Charles M. Howell IV.
|Directed by:||Russell Calabrese
|Extra Voices:||Billy West as Larry|
The mice attempt to take over the world with their new cagemate, Larry.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- "With this device [the synchronoclastic remote controller], I shall be able to control every remote controller in the country. [Pinky wonders if it will be able to control all of the garage door openers too. Brain replies...] With just a few modifications, it could! [After some interjections, Brain continues...] With everyone's cars locked in their garages, they'll be forced to use bicycles, crippling the petroleum industry and bringing the world to its knees. "
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- The synchronoclastic remote controller which would have controlled every remote controller and garage door opener.
- A wallpaper hanger. (Brain)
- A wallpaper hanger. (Pinky)
- When Brain is writing on the chalkboard early in the episode he ends his equation with " = PLAN " but, from the side angle that we see the equal sign is on top of the word "PLAN" making the "L" look like an "E" so that the word looks more like "PEAN." Then, after the AYPWIP, we see Brain with the chalkboard behind him and "PLAN" instead reads "PALN." (Chris Brown)