|Premiered:||September 26, 1997|
|Written by:||Wendell Morris
|Directed by:||Russell Calabrese|
|Extra Voices:||Gail Matthius as Wendy
Michael McKean as Ponytail
Peter Scolari as Weird Guy
When Brain is unable to come up with an original plan for world domination, he solicits ideas from screenwriters in the hope he can use some as his own.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- "Lemon Marange Pie ... a tangy tantalizing confection which is the perfect shield for my hypnotic sugar substitute Nutra Brain, patent pending. Once injested, it will render humans incapable of coherent thought, and I..."
- "We shall infiltrate the Publisher's Cleaninghouse sweepstakes officies by posing as Ed MacMahon and his sidekick Dick Clark. Once inside the offices, we shall reprogram the computer systems to place a backward subliminal message in every mail that goes across the..."
- "We shall hire would-be screenwriters to formulate dozens of original plans which we shall then claim as our own and use as we see fit."
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- Screenwriters formulating plans that he can use as his own.
- World's Best Director (Brain)
- World's Best Teamster (Pinky)