You Said A Mouseful
|Premiered:||November 14, 1997|
|Written by:||Gordon Bressack|
|Directed by:||Kirk Tingblad|
|Extra Voices:||Tress MacNeille as Sammy
Mike Villani as Announcer
John Moschitta Jr. as Mister Sackey
|Animated By:||Rough Draft Studios, Inc.|
Brain studies the operation of a factory that makes a popular brand of inflatable shoes so he can then replace the air with helium, allowing him to implement his plan to shift the tilt of the Earth.
Brain's Cage Escape
- Brain easily picks the lock with his tail.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- This is the Axis Shiftatron a device that shifts the Earth's axis by one millionth of a percent causing a shift in weather patterns resulting in one less day of rain eveywhere in the world except for Los Angeles. Even that tiny change in weather patterns will have a catastrophic effort on coffee bean effects. This will force everyone to switch to tea drinking. ... And this ray will destroy every tea bag in the world except mine. As the owner of the world's only tea bag world, I will rise to prominence. ... The only way the Axis Shiftatron can successfully change the Earth's axis is if the Earth suddenly loses weight.
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- Axis Shiftatron which would shift the Earth's axis by one millionth of a percent.
- The destruction of all tea bags except his.
- Mr. Kowasocki (Brain)
- Mr. Hiasaka (Pinky)
- Mr. Turkey Lurkey (Pinky)