Beach Blanket Brain
|Premiered:||February 21, 1998|
|Written by:||Wendell Morris
|Directed by:||Kirk Tingblad|
|Extra Voices:||Billy West as Dodohead
Julie Brown as Danette Spoonabello
Candi Milo as Claire
In 1963 Malibu, Brain hits it off with a group of teenage surfers so he persuade them to try his hypnotic suntan lotion.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- "We must endear ourselves to those hormonally challenged teenagers. Once they think that we are the kings of cool, they'll fall at my feet to wear my hypnotic sunscreen: Brain de Soleil, for the smart set. When applied, it will render the unfortunate fools helpless to resist my will and they will do whatever I say!"
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- Suntan lotion laced with a hypnotic substance.
- Brain Doggie, an aloof Bohemian nomad from parts unknown. (Brain)
- Pink Daddy, Brain's beatnik buddy. (Pinky)
- Notice that people have five fingers in this cartoon while in other cartoons people have four fingers.
- When Brain talks about how tape kept him from falling off his surfboard, that tape is seen on the surfboard. But the next time the surfboard is shown a few shots later, the tape is missing.
- Brain puts suntan lotion on Chicky using his bare hands, but neither get stuck in place. (Jason Shifferd)