Where No Mouse Has Gone Before
|Premiered:||September 24, 1995|
|Written by:||Gordon Bressack
Charles M. Howell IV.
|Directed by:||Al Zegler|
|Extra Voices:||Frank Welker as President
Jess Harnell as Alien Singer
When Brain discovers a probe is about to be sent containing evidence that man is the supreme race on the planet, he alters the evidence to make it look like he is the supreme being on Earth. Aliens receive the probe, and take the mice back to their home planet to be honored, just like they are on Earth.
Brain's Cage Escape
Brain's World Domination Plans
- "Did you see that plaque, Pinky? ...that plaque displays representations of man, woman, and the rudiments of earth's most sophisticated science. It's being sent on a probe to the outermost extremities of the galaxy, along with a disc showing arts and music. If aliens look upon it, they will learn everything they need to know about the dominant species on earth... If I put myself on that plaque, the aliens will recognize me as Earth's leader!"
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- A plaque giving aliens the impression Brain is Earth's leader.
- Wernher Von Brain from the Braun Institude in Bonn (Brain)
- Wernher von Pinky from the Mink Institute in Pink (Pinky)
- Brain - Emperor of Earth (Brain)