Around The World In 80 Narfs
|Premiered:||February 3, 1996|
|Written by:||Gordon Bressack
Charles M. Howell IV.
|Directed by:||Liz Holzman
|Extra Voices:||Richard Doyle as Phineas Fogg
Brian George as Sir Niles
Tress MacNeille as Passerby
John Rubinow as Gummy Gibberish
In Victorian England's "Pompous Explorers Club," anyone who can travel around the world in 80 days or less will become club president, a position that invariably leads to becoming Prime Minister of the British Empire. Pinky and the Brain offer to circumnavigate the globe in 79 days, armed only with Pinky's trusty foreign phrasebook.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- Fact: With the ever increasing global domination of the British Empire, the surest way to rule the world is to become Prime Minister.<BR>;Fact:; Every Prime Minister for the last 200 years has first been president of the Pompous Explorers Club.<BR>;Fact:; The Pompous Explorers Club will give its presidency to anyone who can circle the globe 80 days.<BR>We must circle the glove in less than 80 days, claim the club presidency, and then the world!
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- A gigantic wooden thingie on wheels with which Brain disguises himself as a cow.
- Lord Brain of Lumfordchestishire (Brain)
- Great Chief Brain (Brain)
- The size of Pinky's book keeps changing throughout the episode. (Fottifoh)
- Pinky's eyes are miscolored in the brief scene in Italy where they react to a shotgun being pointed at them.