The Pink Candidate
|Premiered:||November 2, 1996|
|Written by:||Reid Harrison|
|Directed by:||Charles Visser|
|Extra Voices:||Tress MacNeille as Old Woman
Frank Welker as Mr. President
Richard Karron as Sweaty Pete
Jim Meskimem as Bob D.[ole]
Kevin M. Richardson as Bernard S.[haw]
Steve McGowan as Reporter
Phil Snyder as Bob C.
When Pinky writes a letter to a newspaper complaining "The Family Circus" isn't funny anymore, it gets mistaken as a political statement, causing a series of events that end in Pinky becoming President of the United States. But then scandal erupts when Brain's plans for world domination are uncovered, forcing President Pinky to choose between his job or his friend.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- You [Pinky], heaven help us, will be the next President of the United States! Behine the smoke screen of your presidency, I, as your Chief of Staff, will implement world domination plan 433B .... With our new access to military satellite uplinks, we will jam the frequencies of every radio station with nothing but Kenny G., Yanni, and the soulful spasms of John Tesh...Exposure to these flaccid tonalities will soften the cerebral tissue rendering the entire population our personal slaves!
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- PromptoSpecs, displays the well reasoned response Brain types in on a keyboard.
- Pinky as President of the United States of America.
- Ulysses Delano Fitzgerald Milhouse Pinky also known to his friends as Ladybird (Pinky)
- Mr. President (Pinky)
- Chief of Staff Brain (Brain)