|Premiered:||September 29, 1997|
|Written by:||Rich Fogel
Charles M. Howell IV.
|Directed by:||Russell Calabrese|
|Extra Voices:||Tress MacNeille as Elsa Kitsch
Jeff Glen Bennett as Fabrizio Ditzo
Laraine Newman as Giselle
|Animated By:||Rough Draft Studios, Inc.|
When Brain achieves fame as a fashion designer, he uses his fame to push his new perfume, Subjigation.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- [This commercial is ] "my skillful adaptation of the latest in subtle advertising techniques. A commercial designed to convince an unsophisticated public that my new perfume will give them what they most desire. ... That exotic, mystic, alluring thing that everyone seek from a perfume. ... What they will actually devine is a secret mind control formula. I have isolated a precise combination of phermones that stimulate certain subperiatal receptor cells rendering the human brain submissive to the exact frequencies of my voices. This perfume will make its wearer obey my every command, allowing me to take over the world."
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- A commercial that uses the latest in subtle advertising techniques.
- Fame as a fashion designer.
- Calvin Brain (Brain)
- Supermodel sensation Pinky (Pinky)
- When the mice are guests on "House of Fads", they come out of the floor on top of a lava lamp. Between the mice is a bottle of Subjugation, which disappears and then reappears. (Jason Shifferd)