|Premiered:||October 4, 1997|
|Written by:||Wendell Morris
|Directed by:||Mike Milo|
|Extra Voices:||Tress MacNeille as First Lady
Frank Welker as Mr. President
|Animated By:||Rough Draft Studios, Inc.|
The mice attempt to join an ultra secret society of world leaders to gain access to their vault and its closely guarded secrets.
Brain's World Domination Plans
- T H E Y - the horde of ecumenical yodelers..... Their name is but an innocent sounding smokescreen to divert attention from their true purpose, to rule the Earth. T.H.E.Y. are actually an ultra secret clandestine society of world leaders. ... Their membership roster is a virtual who's who of Earth's most powerful. Tonight, two new names will be added to this elite list...us . Once we are members of T.H.E.Y., we shall gain entrance to their secret vault, where they keep everything you need everything to know to rule the world.
Brain's Tools For World Domination
- Joining the ultra secret organization of world leaders called T.H.E.Y. to gain access to their vault.
- Ned Limpopo of Brainania (Brain)
- Hassan Limbeck of Brainania (Pinky)
- Your A Dweeb (Brain)
- I'm A Dufus (Pinky)
- When Brain is showing Pinky the list of T.H.E.Y. members in a book, in one shot a member's name is "Sonrise Sorise," in the next shot that same member's name is "Soirise Sorse," then in the next shot the name is back to "Sonrise Sorise." (Chris Brown)
- In that same book, the spacing between the 'n' in Queen and the first 'e' in Elizabeth disappears between the first and last shot.